Dr Peter Fenwick has written a book: The Art of Dying, in which he researches the steps that happen as an individual approaches death.
- The dying person talks to dead relatives.
- Their mindset changes from dread to looking forward to going on a journey.
- The patient becomes “Terminally lucid”.They will sit up, greet a dead relative whom they alone see.
- Moment of death coincidences – cats, dogs or animals known to the dying will react at the moment of death – even if far away in another country.
- Mechanical coincidences: clocks stop, lights in the house turn off.
To find out more about this amazing research watch the interview with Dr Fenwick below!